1. I am not flawed. I am a unique individual and my life is significant.
2. I choose not to give up on myself and I seek to discover my joy and pleasure for life.
3 I will not change who I am just to fit into a group.
4. I am a good and pleasing person.
5. I choose to trust myself and learn ways to keep myself safe.
6. I choose to ask for help when I need it.
7. I am worthy of being appreciated for my personal characteristics and welcomed to various settings.
8. I choose to find a hobby, job, or career that matches my strengths and personal preferences.
9. I choose to be calm and wait for people to understand me.
10. When I am feeling low, I choose to seek one positive action to help myself.
11. I choose to accept myself for all of who I am, my capabilities, my challenges, and my unique characteristics.
12. I choose to rely upon people who have my best interests in their heart.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Jackie Marquette PhD
Marquette Index, LLC.
Creator and Founder of the Marquette Strengths and Career Index
Researcher | Consultant | Speaker | 4 time veteran of adult transition (39 year son with autism)
To receive daily posts and live chats visit: https://www.facebook.com/MarquetteStrengthIndex/