- Each individual is unique and can develop to his or her fullest potential.
2. There must be a plan in place that brings ease, enjoyment, and acceptance.
3. Each one has a viable gift, strength, and/or interest that may only need uncovering to blossom into a hobby, volunteer work, self employment, part time job, or employment.
4. Supports or creative accommodations may be in place in order that an individual explore and identify strengths that will open great opportunities.
5. Individuals never stop learning and growing. Growth that stops at 21 is a myth. Continued growth and learning is dependent upon focus and action to create it. Indeed, growth continues throughout life.
My E-book is available on https://www.drjackiemarquette.com
Thank you for reading my blog.
Jackie Marquette PhD
Marquette Index, LLC.
Creator and Founder of the Marquette Strengths and Career Index
Researcher | Consultant | Speaker | 4 time veteran of adult transition (39 year son with autism)
To receive daily posts and live chats visit: https://www.facebook.com/MarquetteStrengthIndex/